1. Social media – they have never lived without it and cannot imagine doing so
2. Work – provides a chance to express themselves and learn new skills and knowledge
3. Money – critical to ensure independence and flexibility
4. Learning and making mistakes – a lifelong process, mistakes are simply a chance to learn what doesn’t work
5. Mental health – an essential part of their overall health, something to accept and talk about
6. Personal brand – is both on-line and in real life, it needs to be managed
7. Morality – purpose is critical because without purpose, what is the point?
8. Life – there is no work-life balance, only life.
Ellenor McIntosh, co-founder of Twipes, is an award-winning Forbes ‘30 Under 30’